The Best Ways to Unwind After Work
Even though many of us are working from home, it's important to give our minds and bodies a break once we've clocked out 🥱
Sometimes we get so tired from work that we engage ourselves in mind-numbing activities that make us feel worse or are unable to switch off from work mode. So, in order to escape from this rut, we've come up with several ways to unwind and relax after work:
- Disconnect from work — turn off your email alerts and IM notifications. It's very important for you to set boundaries between your personal life and working life 🙅♀️
- Schedule some fun into your workdays, be it going to the gym or watching a movie. Do what YOU like to do in your personal time ✊
- Pamper yourself by giving yourself some love now and again. Run a warm bath to loosen your muscles and stiff joints, light a soothing candle, read a good book, put a face mask on — you could even combine them together when you think about it 💆♀️
- Meditation is a great way to reset your mind — some benefits include reduced stress, anxiety, and depression. If you're new to meditation, you could start with guided meditation videos online or download meditation apps on your mobile device 🧘♀️
- Write a journal — by writing down what occurred to you on a daily basis and what you felt during those times, it helps you to process your emotions and thoughts in a calm manner ✍️
- Learn something new — it doesn't have to be a skill that's related to your job (although you might be surprised at how random skills COULD help in your job unexpectedly). Be it crocheting 🧶, cooking 👩🍳, learning a new language 👩🏫, or sewing 🧵, learning a new skill is never wasted time.
It's time for Payday Madness! Dip your hands into some PrestoMart Exclusive Deals, get a friend a Presto Gift Card, or shop for the latest smart gadgets, groceries, or fashion!
Don't forget to play our Flappy Bunny game too! Flap as far as you can to win more PrestoPay Credits and remember to play it every day! 🐰
Download Presto App now: