Partnership Enables Local Ghost Kitchen to Adopt An Integrated “Order-To-Delivery” Solution to Deliver Great Customer Experience
- Cuscapi, Presto, Hungry, and GreatFUN Ghost Kitchen (GF Ghost Kitchen) team up to offer diners an easy and fully integrated “order, pay and dine-in/takeaway/delivery” digital solution paired with a vast variety of food choices
- Ghost kitchens are the latest disruptor in the F&B industry to drive costs down and raise revenues
- The partnership allows F&B operators to focus on making great food as technology enablers drive operations
In a follow-up to the tripartite partnership announced last June, Cuscapi, Presto, and Hungry are now joining forces with GF Ghost Kitchen (GFGK) to offer customers a greater variety of F&B choices and extra convenience in ordering, paying, and dining-in/takeaway/delivery.
GFGK, a subsidiary of FBE Ventures (FBEV), serves and delivers the offerings of 15 F&B international and local brands from a single location. In this new quadripartite partnership, GFGK will be the first local ghost kitchen to adopt the 360° F&B solution.
Presto — with its database of more than 10 million users, a strong network of payment partners, and its Presto app linking to FBEV’s chain of F&B outlets — will help GFGK to enjoy better sales via this partnership. Besides using it to order food, the Presto app offers all modes of cashless payment with loyalty card integration, in which membership points can be used to off-set one’s F&B bill. This integration helps restaurant operators to gain more customers and enjoy better bottom lines.
On the other hand, Presto's delivery partner, Hungry, will assist the ghost kitchen to complete its order-to-delivery cycle through its delivery service. F&B operators who want a wider reach to help boost their business will benefit from Custory — the fully integrated and digitalised cloud-powered F&B management suite — as Hungry has more than 7,000+ registered riders and serves 14,000 merchants across 15 major cities.
This partnership enables diners to enjoy four different customer experiences to order, pay, and enjoy their food simply by harnessing technology which is fast-changing the F&B operations landscape.
- Self-service kiosks:
- Customers who are at GFGK will be able to place their orders at the self-service kiosks, pay online, and collect their food from the pick-up counter in the ghost kitchen as soon as their number is called.
- Customers can use their mobile devices to scan QR codes at GFGK to place their orders and pay via PrestoPay. The order goes to the kitchen and they can collect their food through the ghost kitchen’s pick-up counter to either enjoy a dine-in or takeaway experience.
- Order via Presto app:
- Customers can order GFGK’s food via the Presto app, place an order which goes through Custory, pay online via PrestoPay, and get their food delivered via Hungry, which is also integrated to Cuscapi’s POS system.
- Order via Hungry app:
Customers can use the Hungry app to place an order from any GFGK outlet and pay via the app. Following that, Cuscapi notifies the kitchen to prepare the food, and a Hungry delivery rider will pick up the food.
Custory helps GFGK to check on sales data, create digital menus, access customer information, manage stock and customer loyalty programme, and integrate third-party food and beverage apps. F&B operators like GreatFUN Restaurants (GFR) will find it easy to adopt and deploy the solution to enjoy the rewards of a cost-effective and efficient business.
Therefore, F&B operators like GFGK can be assured that with Presto’s vast experience in digital marketing, they will gain better visibility and reach by digitalising their businesses and collaborating with the right partners with the best solutions.
All in all, this partnership will help GFGK to focus on offering great-tasting food while enabling technologies help to make their operations more cost-effective and efficient. Since ghost kitchens have no service staff, all orders will be done on a digital interface while payments will be executed via e-wallets and other digital payment methods. This will create economies of scale in the F&B industry especially in the age of disruption and competition.
Download Presto App now: